God needs dynamic and uncompromising ministries and
ministers that are consistent in the messages relevant to the challenges
of today's generation.
You are welcome!
This Site is updated monthly, please endeavor to visit always for FRESH
WORD from the Lord and your life shall be REFRESHED in Jesus name, amen.
Count Down To Eternity!!!
EXTRA TIME OF ETERNITY?!
* Are you saved?
* Are you preparing for
that GREAT day?
* Where are you currently located in HIS plan
for the World?
* What are you doing
with your life?
* How far have you
* How well have done?
Consider this seriously, the time of grace is tickling away by second!
TIPS TO COUPLES
= Keep God first!
= Pray together!
= Respect and honor each other!
= Encourage each other to grow together!
= Read the Bible together as much as possible!
= Be swift to hear and slow to speak!
= Make time to communicate with each other!
= Protect and honor your marriage vows!
= Do not let others come between your marriage!
= Have a "Mission Statement" for your marriage and family!
= Thank God everyday for your Mate & the life you have together!
= Understand that "love" is a choice, not a feeling! (You must choose everyday to love your mate)
"For where two or three are gather in My name, I am there in the midst of them"
Marriage in Christ is three part (Christ, Husband and Wife)...husband and wife have an
obligation to pursue an individual relationship with Christ and to embrace this
relationship as themost important one in theirlives. This knowledge is then joined in
marriage in spirit and body with your mate. Our marital relationship, just as our
individual one with the Father, requires much diligence in study so that we mat grow in
our seeking as to His willin our lives and our marriage. Marriages that are not nourished
with God's word in "all three parts" will slowly drift until one day you may not even
want to feel the love you once gave each other. Even the seemingly "Good" marriages can
fall prey to satan and his bag of tricks that keeps our focus off God in our marriages.
Attending to all the world's temptation can break a marriage in half. Not only must we
safeguardour homes by keeping God first but we need to periodically sit down with our
partner and take inventory! You might be surprised to learn some of your findings!
The following is an inventory we use in our marriage. It is best to try to sit down
uninterrupted with our mate every few months and complete this "inventory" together.
As a suggestion, it might also be helpful to pray together first that God would help
each of you learn something from this exercise and that He might reveal to both of you
those things that are causing hurt in your relationship.
Each must take a piece of paper and separately answer each question. When you both have completed thispart, discuss each question one at a time by revealing your answers
together. You can then take the results youfind and work on those areas that need
attention. Don't forget to joyfully acknowledge one another for those areas that are
scored welland perhaps area of happiness that havebrought one anothewr that was previously taken for granted! And finally, end in prayer by rejoicing with Him for your precious love He has given you both!
Score each question individually by the following rating system:
Always.......Most of the time........Sometimes......Rarely.......Never
* Do you feel close to your mate? Can youi share anything withoutfear or embarrassment?
* Are the happy, meaningful times of your life the times you share with your spouse?
* Are you and your partner bonded together by love?
* Are you confident of the love of your mate?
* Do you provide the same confidence for your partner?
* Is loving each other a pleasure you express to each other in words and ways between you?
* Do you find joy in the presence of children, either your own or those with whom you have made special contact? Do you feel the satisfaction of providing services to children, whether they are your own or others who need loving care?
* Do you help and support each other in the rough times without the tears, and troubles pushing you away from each other and into yourselves? Are you able to comfort each other in sadness and cheer for each other in success?
* Are you struggling now with some kind of temptation in "the world" that is hindering your relationship with Christ and your mate?
* Do you believe you have become stronger in your faith since you are married?
* Do you feel your spouse encourages and supports the practice of your faith in daily living?
* Do you pray together on a regular basis?
* Have you made it a point in your life to keep a close relationship with God in your daily walk?
* After your relationship with God, is your marriage your next priority or do "others" come first?
* Do you see your marriage grounded in Christ?
Love your spouse and ask God to make your love blossom into a tree that shades your life together with goodness and contentment. Do not count the cost of love, look only to the end result of your togetherness.
Love does not just happen...
We need to encourage our love for each other in marriage to grow. We need to nurture that the same love we experienced on our wedding day so it deepens and matures as each day, month and year passes by.